Monday, December 30, 2013

Looking Back at 2013

2013 was a really full year! When I look back, I am so thankful for all the things that I got to do and experience and all of the people that God brought into my life.


Here are a few of my favorite posts: 

Although the actual training was in Dec. of last year, I've spent all of 2013 putting what I've learned into practice.




The Legacy of MLK Jr. in my life
Some personal thoughts about about how Dr. King's life and work influenced me.

Continuing my quest to work through the Saint stories in Volume 7. This is probably my favorite story so far.




Visiting this Godly Play and Waldorf-inspired church in Houston was a highlight of my year.

Godly Play Film in English
Translating this film for GP Germany was both a joy and a load of hard work!

This might have been my favorite after-school club ever.




Interactive Autumn Nature Table
Definitely my favorite of all the nature tables I have created.

Godly Play Training in Minsk
This was a milestone for me - my first time leading a Godly Play training.


A fun afternoon with my family in the greatest city in the world.

I love exploring the possibilities with Godly Play.

Art Project: Nativity in a Box
One of my best art projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment