Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Shout Outs!

It's time for Saturday Shout Outs again where we share things that have inspired us this week! 

Here are some posts that I just had to share with you: 

at Mini Matisse
I've become quite a fan of Zentangles lately, so I was thrilled to see this post about doing them with kids.

by Deb at Living Montessori Now
Deb always has beautiful ideas and this inspires me to try and come up with a way to use water beads as a Response Time option in Godly Play.

by Leslie at Thoughts from the Sheepfold
Flower arranging as a Response Time option? Absolutely brilliant! I am excited that the Atrium year at Leslie's church is up and running again.

by Storyteller at Wonderful in an Easter Kind of Way
Here Storyteller reminds us of one of the foundational principles of being with children.

What about you? What has inspired you this week?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your link. I want to give the credit again (as I did in the post) to another blogger (Godly Play Espana), and several catechesists on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying yet again to get caught up on my blog reading and just came across this! Thanks so much for the Shout Out! I appreciate the appreciation!!! Its great hearing what is happening in your neck of the woods. Your recent story teller training sounds so exciting! I would love to hear more about how it feels to be the trainer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Leslie! It is both satisfying and terrifying to be a trainer.: ) But I find that I learn on a deeper level when I have to teach what I know to others.

      Delete